Hi! I am Sinsia,
and when I am not working, I love being outside, feeling the sun, wind, or rain on my face, the earth beneath my feet, and looking for edible plants. The other thing I really enjoy is reading, in my big, red, comfy chair. Mostly fiction. Add a pot of tea made from foraged herbs, and the bliss is complete.
My partner and I are in a polyamorous relationship, and I identify as a queer woman, using she or they pronouns. We share our home with our three cats, Momo, Ronja and Birk. Yes, they are all named after book characters 🙂
Besides coaching, I also work for Soa Aids Nederland, an organisation that promotes sex workers’ rights in the Netherlands (among other things). I have worked for PROUD (the Dutch sex workers’ union) before, and am part of several sex worker-led activist groups.
Years ago, when I started working as an escort, I quickly noticed the emotional depth of sex work. Often finding myself with crying clients in my arms, I felt in need for more knowledge on the depths of sexual and bodily experiences.
My somatic coaching practice is strongly informed by my experiences as a sex worker and queer person. They enrich my capacities as a coach, and bring depth to my understanding of my clients.
I am a member of the Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS) and adhere to their Code of Ethics
Before applying myself to conscious sexuality, I did a BA in Journalism, a BA in Arabic Language and Culture and an MA in Middle Eastern Studies.
- Certified Sexological Bodywork Training at the Sea School of Embodiment (2020-2021);
- Certified Embodied Sex Coaching at the Sea School of Embodiment (2020-2021);
- Cultural Somatics at the Cultural Somatics Institute (2020);
- Reiki 1 at Artedite Healing in Amsterdam (2020);
- Conscious Sexuality Practioner Training at the London School of Erotic Mysteries (2016);
- Urban Tantra Professional Training Programme with Barbara Carrellas (2015).