last edited on February 18 2021
1. Personal information of (potential) clients is being processed by Babalon Coaching, run by Sinsia van Kalkeren: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I collect personal information when (potential) clients express an interest in my sessions and/or workshops. This can be through email, over the phone, in person and occasionally through a third party (a referral from a colleague for example)
3. The information I collect consists of:
- Contact information (phone number, email, other)
- Payment details
- Details about our interaction (what happened during a session or workshop, and what have you shared with me about your personal situation)
- Other information relevant to our interactions
4. I collect this information for the following purposes:
- To be able to contact (potential) clients
- To be able to offer (potential) clients a custom made session plan
- To be able to plan meetings
- To be able to send (potential) clients payment requests
- For marketing purposes
- In case of default
- To be able to offer (potential) clients the best possible service
5. In some cases I share contact details of (potential) clients with third parties. For example:
- Email clients (such as gmail and mailchimp)
- IT services
- Other third parties necessary for providing my services
Where possible I anonymise details of (potential) clients. I do not share details about interactions with (potential) clients with third parties. If I am required by law to share details of (potential) clients, I will. I will not share details of (potential) clients for commercial purposes.
6. I store personal details of (potential) clients no longer than one year after our last contact, unless obliged by law.
7. To make sure details of (potential) clients are safe I:
- Anonymise details of (potential) clients when possible
- Store information about our interaction (‘client notes’) on a password protected laptop (not in a cloud or similar)
- Use a password manager to generate safe passwords
9. If you want to know what data I have collected on you, please contact me at email@example.com. I will give you an overview of the data within a month of your request. If you have a complaint, please contact me so we can find a solution. I we can not find a solution, please contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens through their website.
10. This privacy statement is subject to change. All changes will be published on www.thequeersexcoach.com.